Vigilant America is a dynamic, young, and a relentless company who’s looking to change the way small business and entrepreneurs hire its future workforce. To accomplish this goal, we seek to hire the most qualified Virtual Assistants we can find! We promote an environment that’s fun, dynamic, and challenging at times but above all were here to help you become the best Virtual Assistant possible!
We’re looking for a person with a fantastic administrative background, who’s an excellent communicator, experienced in social media management, extremely organized, and has excellent project management skills to boot.
- • Ability to multitask and prioritize work as needed.
- • Excellent time management skills.
- • Knowledge of online tools and software.
- • Ability to learn new tools quickly.
- • Excellent interpersonal communication and strong writing skills.
- • A team player who is proactive, flexible, results-oriented, and comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
- • Conserving client’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating phone calls.
- • Ability to work independently and under the pressure of deadlines.
- • Other admin support as necessary.
- • Fluent spoken and written English to a high professional standard.
- A genuine desire to make your client ridiculously successful.
- • Extremely self-motivated – can you manage your own time and be self-disciplined to get things done?
- • Proactive, pragmatic, and resourceful problem solver – when in doubt, Google it!
- • Ability to manage confidential information
- • Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet or beat deadlines with no errors
- • Tech savvy (Dropbox, MS Office, Google Docs, Evernote, Asana, Expensify, CRM, etc) and if you don’t know it, can you learn it?
- • Life-long learner, you thrive on learning new tools.
- • The ability to deliver excellent customer service and care, externally and internally.
- • Ability to be available to your client during regular business hours, Monday through Friday.
- • Exhibit the confidence and composure needed to let your client know “You’ve got this!”
- • The aptitude to accurately assess the urgency of a project or request; in turn, respond swiftly and complete the request expeditiously.
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a role related to project management, administration, and executive assistance.
High school diploma or GED (Required)